The joy of travel is more than just the warm caress of sunlight on your face. This includes the wonder of unfamiliar landscapes, rich cultures, and the joyful smiles of the people you meet on your journey. Unfortunately, traveling can take a toll on your skin care routine, with different weather conditions and constraints on your regimen. Stressed skin can be the price you pay for fabulous getaways.
Traveling freely and taking care of your skin don’t have to be mutually exclusive. All it takes is to remember a few tips while you are enjoying faraway lands. Just take notice of these simple activities and your travel experience will have a positive effect on your skin. Are you confused with creams and serums, and which is correct for the results you desire? This guide will also help you become a smart traveler who stores the best beauty products to buy for your luggage. Be a good customer who will review their own personal needs and knows the right products for their lifestyle!
Before we get into the tips, you can take a look at this website, Premier Dead Sea Reviews so you’ll rest assured you are in good hands. Customers can now look beyond brand and prices to put together a traveler’s beauty regimen that is as practical as it is effective! Purchases of special skincare products are now easier than ever before.
- Remember the sunscreen. No matter where you are, whether on the sunniest beach or the foggiest mountains, harmful UV rays may find you. Sun protection is an item you should never forget, as trivial it may sound, it is one of the Premier Dead Sea’s 8 Amazing Tips for Your Skin – review by Anna P. in the Jerusalem Post. You need to wear it under your cosmetics for maximum effect. While Vitamin D is good for the body, the harmful side effects of too much sun can exaggerate the natural age of your skin. Wrinkles and dark spots will age your look. Upgrade your post-sun care with the Prestige Natural Aloe Vera Gel, with organic ingredients that immediately relieved exposed skin.
- Take care of the skin for the day and night. Some people will forget that the simple treatment of moisturizing dry skin should be done at night, too. Waking up and patting on moisturizer will make your facial skin look and feel dewy and plump. Doing so at night will ensure your skin doesn’t dry up while you are asleep. Day and night skincare may have different needs, so be prepared to purchase different items. The Premier Regenerating Night Cream was made for the express purpose of taking care of free radicals in your sleep. Helping accelerate cellular regeneration, this cream treatment is effective but is often forgotten. Apply this as a mask around your eyes to fight wrinkles and crow’s feet and fight the effect of old age on your face.
- Remove all of your cosmetics before bed. We know it’s very tempting to plop down on the bed after a long day of touring. Just remember that even if you stayed in a clean environment, it’s not safe to sleep with your cosmetics on your face. The Prestige Facial Cleanser with Micro Grains not only clears your face of makeup, oil, and dirt, but exfoliates to reveal new and healthy skin cells. The facial soap-free formulation makes it an ideal yet non-harsh experience for your skin, with amazing results. Residual foundation, eye make-up and lipstick have met their match. Customers love the immediate clean feeling they get after using this wonder cleansing product!
- Try to eat a balanced diet. Trying new cuisines is a very exciting experience, but don’t just indulge in oily and fried food for the whole trip. Remember to get your servings of fruits and vegetables that your body needs. Don’t skip out on vital vitamins and minerals just because you’re on vacation, because that will result to unhealthy skin and body. If you are not familiar with serums, maybe it’s time to check out the wonder product, the Bio Liposome Gel Serum. It’s packed with vitamins and minerals to refresh and rehydrate after a long day. It’s a treatment for people who can’t have a regular facial.
- Drink lots of clean water. Drying out your system is bad for your health! Reach for the water, but make sure that you are chugging down water that is safe for drinking. Check if your tap water is potable, or forego the service water and buy bottled water as much as possible. An essential item in your arsenal for this problem is a reusable water bottle – and maybe a cosmetic equivalent! Add moisture through the Premier Dead Sea Moisture Cream – it’s like your face skin drank a gallon of water! Jojoba and 17 other high quality botanical ingredients make up this amazing cream.
- Wash your hands thoroughly. We don’t just mean before meals, but throughout the day. Unfamiliar and crowded environments can be very dirty and accidentally touching your face may be the prerequisite for a nasty breakout! That’s why it’s also a good idea to pack a bar of Dead Sea Mineral Mud Soap. The detoxifying ingredients will clean your hands in no time. Its lathering formula feels super rich and great for exfoliating dark joints. The mineral mud content is an ingredient that is excellent at cleaning at a microscopic level, but keeps sensitive facial and body skin safe.
- Don’t stress yourself out on your itinerary. Perfectionists will fuss over the tiniest details, aggravating their stress and their skin. Even just planning which tourist spots to visit, restaurants to eat in and stores to buy in can be big travelling issues. Pimples and can pop out and wrinkles can form around the eyes as physical manifestations of stress! Remember to relax and let the travel run its course, calmly and openly. Worrying too much can really mess up your hormone balance and induce acne! Relax your body with the Premier Dead Sea Aromatic Salt Scrub, and left the salt crystals and aromatic oils leave you with a silky smooth feel. Apply like an exfoliating mask around your whole body and enjoy the stress-lifting effects and aroma.
These are simple, easy-to-remember, yet effective ways for perfect skin on land, sea, and air. With the help of Premier Dead Sea products’ fair prices and a loyal customer base, you will attain beautiful and well-rested skin that will look amazing in your vacation albums, as supported by the article Premier Dead Sea Review – More Than a Skincare Product, published in Haaretz. People will complement your jetsetter ways and beautiful skin. These creams, masks, serums, soaps and salts are great for traveling, and you can purchase them in our specialty online store. Each item in the Premier Dead Sea skincare product line will be your beauty experience for a picture-perfect complexion, anytime and anywhere!
This post is a result of collaborative efforts of mySkin and Premier Dead Sea.