Do you want to de-stress? Do you want to feel mind and body rejuvenated? Do you want to maintain soft, glowing skin? The answer to all these lie in the healing power of touch – a luxurious, soothing massage!
Here are 5 reasons your skin will thank you for a massage:
- Moisturizes and softens your skin: With the harsh winter your skin has faced, it’s dry, dehydrated and lackluster. A massage with enriching oils like jojoba, coconut, olive provides your skin with all the hydration it needs. A good massage will leave your skin soft, supple and glowing.
- Reduces your stress and tension: Stress is part and parcel of our daily existence. Our minds are always working in overdrive managing multitude of jobs at a given moment. This constant pressure to your mind gives you anxiety, a low feeling, body malaise and low self esteem. A massage works in reducing the entire excess load your mind is carrying! The ambience, the essential oils, the soothing music, the healing power of touch used by your masseuse and the removal of all your body tightness from tension helps your mind de-stress. You feel relaxed and calm after that rub down!
- Improves your skin tone: Your massage revs up your blood circulation. Improved blood circulation and the continuous kneading and rubbing dilate your surface skin capillaries. This results in you getting back a healthier skin tone.
- Encourages cell regeneration: A massage helps cell regeneration and rejuvenation. With the dead cells sloughing off and new young cells regenerating-your skin gets healthy and tones up!
- Provides nutrition: With the enriching, nutrient filled oils used for your massage, each and every cell in your body gets the much needed boost of goodness. The young, active skin cells coupled with a nutrient rich environment give your skin a new lease of life!
Enjoy a skin healthy massage today or during the coming weeks. Cheers to healthy skin!
We Are Social! Like Us On FaceBook, Subscribe to Us On YouTube, Follow Us On Twitter, Get Skincare Savvy With Us On Pinterest.