You pushed your watches back by an hour more than a week ago. You are now comfortable with your new circadian rhythms. Does it involve sleeping in and coiling up under the duvet? Nothing incorrect with loving your bed a bit more, but some activity and fun during these extra sixty minutes that could make you look n’ feel awesome sounds better, doesn’t it?
Here are 5 ways to A Beautiful You:
- Exercise those winter blues! You know that exercise revs up blood circulation, gives you a positive and confident self image, gets your adrenaline gushing and makes your skin healthier. Go out for a brisk walk or walk your dog. Jog by the river or dance to your favorite music. Hit the gym or exercise at home. Move your body, stretch those muscles, get that naturally beautiful look.
- Breakfast for your face! As you prepare a quick breakfast, put those leftover cucumber slices on your eyes. Just rub that tomato, strawberry or grape on your face. Utilize these power foods from your kitchen to look lovely.
- Get the spa at home: Love this! Your bathroom should become your spa. Luxuriate in a milk bath or select from this spa-li-cious menu of cleansers, toners and moisturizers.
- Scrub the unwanted! Now is the time to enjoy that body rub with a scrub Mix 1 cup of brown sugar, 1/2 cup of olive oil, 1/2 tablespoons of honey and 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract. Step into your bathroom and slather on to your body using a circular motion. Rub more on your elbows, knees and heels. Wash off with tepid water. You’ll feel invigorated and soft.
- Hand-wise: Age doesn’t just reflect on your face. Your hands are the first beacons of your years, even before your face! Instead of splurging on expensive creams and painful plumping treatments, keep together the youth of your hands with these DIY treatments.
Invest in beauty time now- be skin happy forever!