Your eyelashes are the curtain- raiser to the windows of your soul:) Bat attractive, sexy and healthy eyelashes with these simple tips!
- Always keep the moisture intact. Moisture is needed to keep the roots of your eyelashes protected. Anything that you use on your eyelashes that could potentially rob them of their moisture is a big no-n0!
- Keep mascara on your eyes to the minimum. Mascara might look appealing but it could also damage the lashes by keeping them locked from moisture.
- You may want to talk with your doctor to see if a medical treatment is needed to improve your eyelash growth. You could use something like Latisse to handle your eyelashes.
- To avoid curling materials is a good idea. Curling items can weaken follicles and might even add some heat to the area depending on what is being used.
Do you know that you can use a variety of products in your own home to take care of your eyelashes?
- Use castor oil on your eyelashes every night. It is a natural moisturizer that can improve your eyelashes by strengthening the follicles.
- Vaseline, a commonly used petroleum lubricant, can be used to moisture your lashes and keep the follicles sturdy.
Would you believe it that you could get your eyelashes to look better if you have a good diet?
- Protein is needed in your diet. Your eyelashes are mostly made up of protein. A diet with plenty of protein could help you improve your ability to handle stronger eyelashes. The additional protein in your diet can combine over time to form stronger eyelashes.
- Nutrients that are known to support hair follicles around the body have to be used in your diet. Magnesium, sulfur and Vitamin B6 are good options to take a look at.
Let your eyes do the talking with your eye lashes complementing them perfectly!
Happy Skin= Happy You:)
Today’s post is written by guest blogger, Sonu who writes for idol lash.
Note: All views expressed in this blog post are the personal opinions of the guest blogger. mySkin has edited this post for its audience. mySkin.com doesn’t favor any particular skincare brand or take advertising from any of them. Our scientific algorithm is entirely unbiased based on your skin profile.