It’s the season of festivities and holidays, of carols, having fun with friends and kissing under the Mistletoe!
While you’re checking out that cutie crush of yours from the corner of your eye, here are a few great tips to keep your lips feeling soft and kissable
- You can care for your lips by exfoliating them, first gently with a soft toothbrush and then with a mix of butter and sugar.
- Whenever you wash your mouth – be it morning, noon or night, gently rub your lips with a damp towel to keep them looking clean.
- After every wash, apply Vaseline or a lip balm to keep them soft before applying lip gloss.
- Avoid chap-sticks and long-stay lipsticks as they can dry out the lips over time.
- Lips need sunscreen too; so look for products with SPF, even in winters.
- Drink lots of water to keep your lips hydrated and healthy.
- Never lick your lips as saliva can dry out your lips.
- When uneasy or under-confident, don’t bite your lips either, as it can cause skin breakage and make your lips sensitive.
- If you have chapped lips, you can try using a tiny amount of conditioner to soften them.
- Dabbing a bit of coconut oil works wonders on dry lips.
- Avoid smoking as it dehydrates your lips and gives you fine lines and wrinkles around the mouth.
With these lip-tips + a touch of your favorite color+ your confidence + a song in your heart = You are ready for that Mistletoe Kiss 🙂
is the world’s first transdermal
skin consultation system for beauty advisers to offer credible and scientific consultations to their customers. The dermograph™
is an integrated touchscreen computer + a simple, hand-held device that measures skin health. It looks beneath the surface of skin using visible light
to measure multiple characteristics of your skin and matches these results with the most effective products/treatments.
If you have any questions or need more information, call or message us. We would be delighted to hear from you!
+1 201 500 7077
We are social! Join our beauty conversations on Instagram, Face Book, Pinterest, Twitter , YouTube and Google+