In today’s fast paced, interconnected, inter disciplinary, global environment we all need to ‘chill out with a purpose’ with our friends and colleagues. Nothing works better than a Networking meet-up; you have a purpose, you have a fun-filled exchange of thoughts, you have snacks n’ wine to lighten the mood and you have interesting people to connect with!
mySkin.com and Beauty 2.0 Meetup are hosting a free networking event on Tuesday Nov 9 at 6pm-8pm in New York. Its gonna be a night of networking, art, and fun!
For this meet-up we’re happy to have Deirdre Breakenridge, author of PR 2.0: New Media, New Tools, New Audiences with us. She’s talking about:
1. What is PR 2.0?
2. What are some examples of effectively using public relations in the social media era, specifically in the beauty industry?
3. How should bloggers utilize social media tools to build personal brand and public relations?
4. How should brands and bloggers measure ROI of PR and social media? Any good tools?
5. Should one hire a PR agency, consultant, or do it in house?
6. Interesting tools, widgets, platform, or websites to beauty bloggers or brands?
This is ” The” place to be, to meet fellow bloggers, journalists, social media experts, technologists, entrepreneurs in the beauty industry, and talk about the newest trends in social media, beauty innovation, and getting to know what exciting things each of us are working on!
What’s more, our sponsor mySkin Inc. has agreed to give free skin assessments with their awesome new device to measure the health of your skin! Talk beauty and get your skin assessed; can it get any better!
We will be at CultureFix, a super beautiful gallery and bar newly opened on the cool Lower East Side: http://culturefixny.com There is a contemporary art display going on too, so we can appreciate the beauty of art as well!
This event’s gonna rock with people like you! RSVP at http://www.meetup.com/Beauty20/calendar/15250415/ or Comment back to this story with a ‘Yay’ or a ‘Nay’!
Hope to see you soon!